How to Register and Bid on the
2022 Paws for the Arts Virtual Auction
- Click on the My Auctions tab to register an account, or to log in if you have an existing account.
- Review the Terms and Conditions of the auction for rules, guidelines, payment, and pick up information.
How to Bid
- On the home screen, select the item you would like to bid on.
- Enter the dollar amount you would like to bid and click the BID button.
- If you are outbid, you will receive an email to alert you to raise your bid. NOTE: If a bid is made in the last sixty seconds of the auction, the auction time will increase by another sixty seconds. This is to discourage “sniping”- a practice where a bidder places a bid seconds before the auction ends, giving other bidders no time to outbid the sniper.
- If you win the auction, you will receive an email with instructions on picking up your items.
- If your item requires shipping, Suffolk Humane Society will reach out to you to coordinate details.
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued on any item. Items are sold as is.
- Tree Bud Winning Bid: $30.00 Auction finished
- Scentsy basket Winning Bid: $46.00 Auction finished
- Woman with Umbrella Auction Ended Auction finished
- Turtles Winning Bid: $50.00 Auction finished
- The Promise Auction Ended Auction finished
- Dragonfly Plate Winning Bid: $32.00 Auction finished
- Cloud Dog Bed Winning Bid: $10.00 Auction finished
- Floral Painting Winning Bid: $200.00 Auction finished